Form - Dual Registration
Dual registration is valid only for the calendar year in which the application is approved.
This form must be completed by:
- Any player registered with a Hockey Metropolitan Competition club (their Primary club) who wishes to register with a Second Hockey Metropolitan Competition club.
- Any member to notify Hockey SA of registration with a Secondary Association.
All dual registrations must comply with the rules of the relevant Associations.All dual registrations must comply with the Hockey Metropolitan Competition Rule 22.214.171.124
- The applicant must nominate online at point of registration if they will be seeking to be a dual registered player.
- The applicant must indicate at point of registration which club will be their Primary Club.
- The applicant is responsible for making the initial request to their Primary Club for approval to register with a Second Club.
- Once approved, the applicant is then responsible for making application to the Second Club.
The Primary and Secondary Club / Association
- Dual registration is valid only for the calendar year in which the application is approved.
- The Primary and Second Club / Association retain the right to levy or not levy a fee for the applicant. Hockey SA only requires a membership fee from the Primary Club / Association.
- Should the Primary or Second Club / Association choose not to accept the application for dual registration they must immediately advise the Hockey SA Operations Manager in writing, clearly stating their grounds for non-acceptance.
For further information, refer to the Hockey SA website.