Online Registration 2019
How to Register
The registration process for 2019 is similar to last year, but there are two key changes: a new Sportstg database platform called GameDay is being used, so it’ll look a bit different, and the Hockey SA registration fee is now split into the Hockey SA and Hockey Australia components. Registration still requires 2 separate steps:
- Entry into GameDay of player details and payment of Hockey Australia / Hockey SA fees.
- Payment of club fees via the Adelaide Hockey Club website
Because of the new GameDay platform, you will be asked to set up a new login account with Hockey Australia.
New Players for 2019
If you did not register with Adelaide HC in 2018, please contact the club before proceeding further, at email@example.com.
WARNING: Opportunities for new memberships are limited in some divisions. If you proceed with your registration, please note that we cannot guarantee you a place, but if a place is not available any fees paid will be refunded.
For a basic description of how to register:
- Go to the Hockey SA website and click on the 2019 Online Registration box.
- Select Hockey SA Metropolitan Competition and then Adelaide Hockey Club.
- A Hockey Australia login page will appear. Unless you have already done so, set up a new account by clicking on “Don’t have an account?”. You can use the same email and login you used in 2018, or set up a new account from scratch.
- Once you have a Hockey Australia account, login to it.
- Fill out the form that appears, answering the questions and selecting the registration items required. You can backtrack if you need to correct anything. Once you have registered one person, you can add another person from the Summary page. Payment by credit card or PayPal is required.
- You will receive an email from Sportstg entitled “Successful Registration for Adelaide Hockey Club”, which will direct you to the Adelaide Hockey Club website for club fee payment. Payment by credit/debit card is required.
- Go to the Adelaide Hockey Club payment page (Registration/Make an Online Payment), select the items as per your registration and pay for them.
Please note that the club has a strict "no pay: no play" policy and all fees are payable before you take the field.
Alternative means of paying can be arranged. If you wish to discuss your payment, please contact the AHC Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For basic instructions on how to register, click here
For detailed instructions on how to register, click here
Adelaide Hockey Club does not generally refund membership fees after the commencement of the season except in exceptional circumstances. However a refund will be provided if you are not selected in a team. Please contact the Club Treasurer (email@example.com) should you require further information.
Adelaide Hockey Club does not transmit, process or store card data. We use a hosted payment page so your card data is transmitted directly from your computer to the secure payment gateway.
Who We Are – Adelaide Hockey Club Incorporated, ABN 92 236 231 554
Where you can find us – 118 Greenhill Road, Unley SA 5061
Club Contact – Please refer to this site's Committee & Contacts page